7 Cool Infographic Tools For Social Media Use
Can you imagine how much content is generated per day online? According to statistics, more than 1 billion contents are shared in the social media each day. Additionally, 140 million tweets are generated and about 2 million videos are uploaded each day. So, it is quite likely that your content will be lost in the crowd if you do not adopt means to engage your users effectively. If you have not yet thought of infographics, then you are probably missing out on a great content marketing endeavor. Infographics, if properly created, can enhance your content marketing campaign to a great extent. To help you out in that, there are few cool infographic tools, which we will discuss today.
Attractive graphics, data and images are incorporated to form infographics that help you to engage users more effectively than with long paragraphs of content. Sometimes, your users do not wish to scroll through long blocks of words because of time deficiency or other issues. In such situations, you can provide a lot more information using infographics which attract users tremendously. Researches reveal that images or graphics provide 90% more views than simple textual content. You can either appoint an experienced graphic designer to create useful infographics for your social media and content marketing campaign or you can DIY. We will soon be revealing the names of the cool infographic tools in order to enhance your content marketing strategy.
7 cool infographic tools to create amazing infographics for your blog as well as the social media
1. Visme.co – This is one of the cool infographic tools with which you can simply translate your ideas into visually appealing graphics to generate more traffic for your social media marketing campaigns. You can also make presentations, generate reports, develop content for your website or do numerous other things with the help of this tool. It has more than 100 fonts, umpteen free images and icons to make your content visually appealing. So get ready to translate your boring content into visual infographics to engage more viewers and boost shares.
2. Infogr.am – Even if you are not a coder, you can make use of this effective tool for creating infographics that increase your engagement rates like anything. You can make the normal boring data into beautiful creations to stun your target audience and make them share your posts more readily than ever. You can make use of more than 35 charts and as many maps as you want to make your data look beautiful. The ready-made designs are impeccable and you can also edit your data easily with the help of this tool.
3. Piktochart.com – Are you planning to hire a graphic designer for creating infographics for your social media marketing campaign? Well, there is absolutely no use as you can easily take advantage of Piktochart and its exquisite templates to create the most beautiful infographics. It is easy to pick a style that matches your requirements from the set of 500 templates designed by professional designers and create your infographic with industry specific icons, bar charts, pie charts and more. This is surely one of the cool infographic tools to help you do it all by yourselves with little or no help from professionals.
4. Visual.ly – Stand out from your competitors by making use of this effective infographic tool at quite affordable rates. The community has more than 35,000 designers who can make your data look really beautiful and appealing to grab your target audience’s attention. If you want to create your own infographic, you can make use of the free tool available to give a definite shape to your words and data.
5. Venngage.com – This online infographic creation platform will also help you to track the number of visitors for your content marketing campaign. You can create custom infographics, share and engage and then track the results of your marketing endeavor. Images speak more than words. Venngage gets under your list of cool infographic tools that should help your ideas grow into beautiful images to attract more people.
6. Easel.ly – Turn your ideas into visual graphics with the help of one of the most amazing and cool infographic tools. With thousands of templates and numerous icons to choose from, you can easily demonstrate your ideas in a beautiful graphical format. Drag and drop your ideas into the themes that match your requirements and Bingo! Your infographic is finished! You can now share it in HTML format or download it for future use.
7. Canva – The last but not at all the least important name on the list is Canva, one of the most brilliant and cool infographic tools available online. Once you get acquainted with how Canva works, you can easily exploit its features to make posters, banner, Facebook cover photos or eye-catchy infographics to enhance your content marketing campaign.
Infographic popularity is increasing by the day. If you are not yet aware of the huge benefits that infographics can bring to your content marketing campaign, then you are surely missing out on a great deal. So, pull up your socks and indulge in creating attractive infographics for the social media as well as for your blog with the cool infographic tools available online and witness the engagement rates soar. Wish you all the best for that. Write to us if you have any further doubts or queries on the matter.