GSPAY Payment Gateway Implementation For Magento
For every business transaction, the policy of exchange is obligatory. However, unlike the physical market, online businesses take the help of sales terminals through which transactions can be made securely. These terminals are called payment gateways. GSPAY payment gateway is one such gateway that provides you with secure terminal for transaction or payment through your credit cards. This is considered as one of the safest gateways especially for merchants who manually enter their card numbers.
GSPAY payment gateway offers all merchants a hosted sales page to process transactions. This requires no advanced integration. You redirect your customers to the hosted sales page to process a transaction and then optionally redirect them back to your website on success/failure.
Creating a site:
Firstly create an account with GSPAY payment gateway from http://www.gspay.com/. Follow the following step:
- Log in to your account.
- On your Account Homepage, click the “Add site” link.
- Enter site title, site description, site URL.
- From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate products you want to sell.
- You may choose affiliate commission in percentage or by fixed per-sale amount.
- Select “Yes” if you want to pay affiliates on rebills.
- If you want to share Chargebacks and Refunds fees with affiliates, select “Both from merchant and affiliate”
- Enter your Customer service email for this site. This email will appear in Payment receipts as the Customer service email of your site.
- Check the box “Public site” if you want your site to appear in catalog of sites for affiliates.
- If your site sells Memberships in the “Membership zone URL” fill in your members URL
- In the fields “Transaction accepted message” and “Transaction decline message” input any messages you want your customers to see on the ‘Approved’ and ‘Declined’ pages.
Once you click the “Add site” button, you are finished creating site.
Implementation from backend:
After creating your site in gspay.com, download payment module for implementing it to show the GSPAY link in your site for processing a payment.
For downloading the payment module log in to your GSPAY payment gateway account. A pop up appears that asks you to download link in “My sites” section. (Payment module for the Magento 1.6 and 1.7 has been released.
GSPAY module for the Magento 1.6 + 1.7 shopping cart has been released. You may download it here.).
It will be a zip file. After extracting it follow readme.txt file.
- Copy folder from app\code\local\GSPAY folder and paste it in the same folder.
- Copy folder from app\design\adminhtml\default\default\template\GSPAY folder and paste it in the same folder.
- Copy the file from app\design\frontend\base\default\layout\gspay.xml folder and paste it.
- Copy the folder from app\design\frontend\base\default\template\GSPAY and paste it in the same folder.
- Copy the file from app\etc\modules\ Gspay_Gspay.xml and paste it in the same folder.
- Copy the file from app\locale\en_US\ Gspay_Gspay.csv and paste it in the folder.
- Copy the folder from skin\frontend\base\default\images\gspay and paste it in the same folder.
When you are done with the step, go to Admin -> System -> Configuration -> Shipping Methods. Then click on payment method and click the GSPAY link.
Fill up the following fields with actual details and save it.
Live mode activation:
When you created your merchant account, it is first set to test mode. It enables you to integrate your site and to test payments by using test cards.
Use following credit card numbers to run test transactions.
4444445555555555 card will simulate a successful transaction
4444446666666666 card will simulate a declined transaction
If you have successfully integrated your site with GSPAY payment gateway checkout page, you can click on “My sites” section Activate live mode link.
Fill out the form and GSPAY Support will switch your account to live immediately.
By submitting this form make sure you enter valid URL to your order page. It is required for GSPAY to validate GSPAY’s checkout form.
If you have any questions or comments, contact the GSPAY support department at email@example.com.