5 Mobile Design Trends To Enhance Your Website For Mobile Users
In the last few years, mobile searches have been growing with leaps and bounds due to the availability of umpteen devices in the market. Desktop searches, on the other hand, have fallen from 90% to 60% while mobile searches have risen to 40% of all search queries in the digital world. So, you see, mobile is the new flavor of the season and website owners are developing new and improved ways to enhance mobile experience and drive conversion rate. The simple responsive designs are no more in vogue. If you still have not refurbished your website for the mobile users, the following mobile design trends are surely going to plant the idea into your minds.
Mobile users look for convenience. If you can provide that, people will flock to your website like locusts. And if your website is gloomy with no X factor, your competitors are going to win the game. So, get ready for a website renovation if you wish to stand out in the cut throat competition of the digital world. Mobile users do not have much time to go through all the hits and bumps on your site, so make it a point check from time to time whether your site is clean or not. Also, interesting mobile design trends and enhanced user interface will help you to reduce your bounce rates. Hence go through the trends mentioned below and see if you can hire a professional agency to refurbish your site accordingly.
5 exquisite mobile design trends to look for in 2016
1. Diffused backgrounds are a go – Images having diffused backgrounds are liked by all. Even in Twitter, users have been putting up images with diffused backgrounds and they have already become a hit. Hence it comes as no big surprise this is one of the biggest mobile design trends that can provide an enhanced experience to the mobile users. Diffused or blurry backgrounds highlight the main focus of the page and users do not find any difficulty to grasp the real objective of the website they are browsing. You can try it out to see how it fares. You are bound to get more visitors on your page.
2. Large fonts are always better on mobile – It won’t be good for you in any way if your users have to enlarge the text on screen manually. They won’t like it and when they leave your site for the same reason, you won’t like it at all. So, the modern mobile design trends are more inclined towards large and bold fonts to make them easily readable. Users love scrolling and it won’t be much of a problem if you have to scroll a bit to read the whole text but small fonts are a big No-No. Apart from that, many users may not have good eyesight. It is not right for them to zoom manually to read what is there on the screen. So make way for big fonts on small screen to boost user experience.
3. Keep the clutter away – If your website has a lot of content, it is wise to focus on the main aspect of the page so that it does not become much difficult for the users to get what they are looking for. Keep the clutter away. Leave it to the users how they are going to navigate through your site. You just focus on user priorities so that they do not have to go on searching for the things they are looking for. Make them easily available and readable. Crisp and comprehensible content is the way to go.
4. Optimize your site for wearable devices – When you are developing a website, you should keep the prevalent mobile design trends in mind. Wearable technology is gaining momentum in the digital world today. Hence you ask your designers and developers to keep that thing in mind. You have to make your website appear brilliant even on those tiny screens of Apple Watch and other wearable devices. Responsiveness is not just one of the greatest mobile design trends these days but has become a necessity. So keep that in mind while developing your website.
5. Keep the content short, sweet and easy to grasp – Mobile users do not have the time to go through technical jargon. So keeping it easier for them to grasp what you wish you say is of the intelligent mobile design trends. Keep the content crisp and short to provide maximum convenience to your mobile users. Well that does not necessarily mean that you have to go for one-liners only. You can give large descriptions and Google will like it too. But the thing is, make your content easy to read and understand so that your users do not get frustrated trying to grab what you want to say.
Mobile users tend to spend little time on your website. Your aim should be to take maximum advantage of that time to provide 100% satisfaction to your users. Give them what they are looking for and they will keep coming back to your site for more. If you have anything else to add to the list of mobile design trends, feel free to write about them in the comments section provided below. We will update our post accordingly. Have a beautiful day!