5 Popular Blogging Tools That Will Help Your Blog Grow
If you are a writer who has amazing content to share on the social media, you must be always in search of the most valuable and most original places to share your blog to the world and get people to click, share and comment. So the question is how to put together blog spots strategically and get to the masses efficiently. Writing a blog is not an easy task. Apart from a good content it requires a lot of strategy, calculation and organization. And this is exactly where the popular blogging tools available on the internet comes into play.
Now, before discussing the popular blogging tools, we need to know first, what these trools are and what they aim at! A blogging tool will provide you with an interface that will help you with your blogging efforts. It will give you relative ideas on various subjects and help you organize your ideas accordingly.
Here are 5 popular blogging tools that will save your day!
1. Buzzsumo: Before starting out you can take reference from Buzsumo for the best type of content belonging to your niche. Enter a topic or a URL into the BuzzSumo search box, and you’ll get a wealth of information on the content that has performed well in the social media thus giving you an idea of what will work well for you.
2. Evernote: After brainstorming it is time to stock all those fleeting ideas. Drop all those super fast ideas into Evernote, one of the most popular blogging tools available. Collect notes, snippets, photos, web pages, and more in no time. Evernote has a robust tagging system. You can keep your ideas with a simple tag. Organize them by topic, by idea stage, and more.
3. Google Trends: Are your blogs popular? Are you using the popular keywords? Run you topic through Google trends and get to see the search volumes of different keywords that you have already used or intend to use. In short it is the best way to know the latest trend around you.
4. Grammarly: One of the most important qualities of a blogger is to present an error free write up to his readers. Grammarly is one of the most popular blogging tools that help you to check on those silly mistakes in spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, style, and more. The initial screening is free. The specifications of what to change and grammatical suggestions come with a paid plan.
5. Buffer: Finally, after you are done with writing and publishing your article, set up easy sharing schedule with Buffer. Schedule you new article with social channels numerous times with different heading or images attached at every update.
These are only few of those easy and practical tools that will help you in your blogging business. Use these to make the most of your endeavor.