Now Sell Facebook Photos To The Advertisers, Thanks To Lobster!
For the present day marketers, web publishers and digital agencies, one of the biggest problems lies in finding media that they can effectively use in their digital campaigns and promotions. Finding imagery from the web is a pain too. Certainly since then they need to search for those that are freely available, or they need professional media houses to license it. Thanks to Lobster that helps the users buy and sell Facebook photos to the digital marketers for their campaigns.
Lobster actually helps your digital campaigns with its great features. Lobster provides a marketplace that enables you to buy and sell Facebook photos and other user-uploaded content. Also, you can use it in your own promotional pages on social networking sites. It also allows the not-so-professional man to make a little money out of the photos and videos that you so want to use in your digital campaigns.
Lobster aims its target base towards the large number of content viewers who regularly post pictures and videos on Instagram and Flickr. Lobster helps these content viewers sell Facebook photos or those on other social sites and get a little money out of the imagery that they post. All that they need to add is the #ilobsterit hashtag to their uploads, which would make that imagery open for sale to digital marketers and web publishers. Lobster CEO Olga Egorsheva believes that the imagery on social media goes to the credit of these real people and they need to be recognized and rewarded for the same.
As for the buyers, Lobster allows not just the users to sell Facebook photos but also the customers find their relevant imagery through searching for a topic, tag or a location. After finding the required imagery, they can buy and download it easily, and use them in their campaigns and sites. A win-win situation for both, you see?
If we consider a scenario in which an advertiser comes across an imagery that is best suited for his campaign, but that isn’t listed on Lobster, that doesn’t mean he cannot buy it. Lobster then facilitates a communication between the potential seller and the customer so as to make the dealing possible.
If you want to sell Facebook photos or those on other social sites through Lobster has a specific way of pricing the imagery listed on it which depends on the type of media uploaded and the network that it has been uploaded to. For example, Instagram pictures are priced at $0.99 while those taken from Flickr cost $1.99. Lobster only takes away 25 percent of the transaction capital after the deal is struck, while passing on the remaining 75 percent to the content owner through PayPal.
Lobster itself has been a great marketplace for imagery, which has reduced the hassles of countless web publishers and marketers in their quest for relevant cheap imagery. Taking a big leap forward, Lobster has recently announced integration with social networking giant Facebook. What it means is that Facebook can sell its contents to publishers and advertisers through Lobster.
Users of Facebook can now sign up with Lobster, and sell Facebook photos and imagery through Lobster. Advertisers and campaigners, or for that matter any normal folk, can then browse through these pictures, select the ones most relevant to their needs, and license them at $2 per piece. Or they might even do so on a subscription basis. What is even more interesting is that the majority of this deal-money goes to the creator of the content, with only a marginal portion kept by Lobster for facilitating the deal.
As of now, Lobster is trying to expand its user base and get more people on board. Increasing the user base would effectively mean the increase of the overall available content, for which Lobster wants to reach out to amateur and not-so-professional photographers who post their stuff on Instagram, Flickr and now Facebook too. Lobster is trying to inform its content source about the hot trending topics that that could attract attention from the digital world, and thus post content relevant to the same.
Now you can sell Facebook photos to various advertisers, thanks to Lobster. A great step from Lobster we must say, as it rewards these folks for the creativity which they display to snap it at the right time!!