By using The Tech Cult you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of The Tech Cult. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use The Tech Cult.
The Tech Cult may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by The Tech Cult Media. Your continued use of The Tech Cult after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use The Tech Cult content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any The Tech Cult content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of The Tech Cult content requires the prior written permission of The Tech Cult.
You agree to use The Tech Cult only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of The Tech Cult. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within The Tech Cult.
Disclaimer of Liability
Online Community does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on The Tech Cult without first taking specialistprofessional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons found in The Tech Cult.
You can access other sites via links from The Tech Cult. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
The Tech Cult is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) Loss of data
(b) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) Loss of business
(d) Loss of opportunity
(e) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties
(g) Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of The Tech Cult regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Third Party Material On The Tech Cult
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on The Tech Cult. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text Submission To The Tech Cult
• Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
• If you want to submit material to us for publication on The Tech Cult, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
• Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
• you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format.
• You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights.
• You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
• You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.