8 Top Apps For Pet Owners That You Should Not Miss
Adopting a pet is the most delightful experience to many. But the hassles that follow can drive you nuts. Starting from giving them the right training to feeding them the right food, you have to make charts to save reminders on your mobile phones to give them the best treatment as and when necessary. At first, it may seem quite exciting to you as your pets are like those little children who never grow up and caring for them keeps you busy and stay rejuvenated with your daily schedule. But with time, even that becomes a monotonous habit and you may even feel agitated at the daily chores you have to undergo for your pet. But technology has the ability to turn the lives of you and your pets a lot better. In this post we are going to discuss 8 top apps for pet owners that can make your pets’ and your lives a lot better.
Today, we have apps for everything. Those cute little devices called smartphones have the answer to all your queries and solutions to all of your problems. But there are so many of them. Hence, you need some guidance to select the top apps for pet owners. It doesn’t matter whether you have a tiny little furry kitty or a huge ill-tempered terrier. Some of these apps are best suited for every one of them. All you have to do is note down your requirements and go through the following list to pick the ones that best suit them. So, presenting you the 8 top apps for pet owners that can help your pets to lead a happier life and you to find some mental peace in providing the best treatment to your pets:
List of 8 top apps for pet owners
Top apps for pet owners to make dog walks more interesting and fun
1. DoggyDatez – Boring long morning walks for your dogs? No more. DoggyDatez is a social media app for dog owners, which helps to make your dog walks a lot more exciting. You can mark your location, track other dog owners nearby and invite them to play with your pooches. Also, you can virtually take over their territories and enjoy the fun that follows. Furthermore, you can also find other dog owners by gender, age and breed to socialize and share the excitement of being pet parents. The good news is, this is one of the top apps for pet owners and is available for both the Android and iOS users.
2. MapMyDogwalk – Don’t have any idea as to how much calories you have burned from walking your dog? Another of the top apps for pet owners, best suited for logging your dogwalk route, MapMyDogwalk helps in tracking and displaying speed, distance, time and elevation and also calculates calories burned based on real time data. It is a fitness app that you can also use to track your indoor activities and calculate how much calories you have burned from them. Both you and your dog can get optimum help from this app to enhance your workout activities.
Top apps for pet owners to help you feed your pets properly
3. The Fat Dog Diet – Are you worried about your pets putting on extra pounds? To shed your worries along with the weight of your pooches, The Fat Dog Diet app available for iOS users will help you to keep a track of how much your dog have eaten or worked out in a day. But, you need to consult an experienced vet to get a diet chart first. The app will only help your dog to maintain that chart and shed kilos effectively.
Now let us turn to few of the top apps for pet owners designed for the furry little kitty. Why should dogs have all the fun, right?
4. Catbook – iPhone cat owners can have a gala time on this app, which is nothing but a social media network for cats and cataholics. Millions of cat owners share photos, funny videos on this app and you can even make some new friends. Cat lovers can have a separate community on this app to share their love for their feline friends. Yes, you can also update your statuses just like Facebook on this social media network for cats.
5. PetSnap – So, your kitty does not want to take photos? This is one of the top apps for pet owners that can surely be of some help to grab your pet’s attention with 32 unique sounds. While they keep on wondering about the source of the sound, you can click your pet’s image by zooming and then add frames to it. It costs $1.99 for iPhone users.
6. Cat Fishing – Want to try on a fishing game with your cat? Use this app to catch some virtual fish and see who beats whom. The game gets more interesting and fun with each catch. Hence, it is good time pass for you as well as your feline friend.
Other top apps for pet owners- well, for both the barkies and the mewies!
7. Pet First Aid – One of the top apps for pet owners, the Pet First Aid is available at $2.99 for Android and $3.99 for iPhone users. It provides you with all details of what you need to do in case of minor injuries to severe emergencies. You will be thankful to have something so useful at your fingertips, that gives you all information about what you need to do when your pet has drowned, or has gobbled something poisonous. The cost is quite low as compared to the lives of your beloved pets. So get this app immediately and keep your pets safe.
8. BringFido – So, you are travelling and you want to take your pet along? Bring Fido Helps you to find hotels, restaurants and beaches near your location where you can bring your pets without anyone sulking at them. No more whines and cries as you are never going to leave your pets alone at home ever. However, do create some privacy of your own when you are going on a date with your partner.
So, these are some of the top apps for pet owners that you can download to make both you and your pets’ lives much easier and a fun filled journey. Being a pet parent is not that difficult after all when you have technology to back your requirements and needs. If you have any other pet app in your mind, feel free to write about them in the comments section provided below. We will be waiting for your feedback. Till then, have a lovely time playing with your pets!